With more than a decade of experience designing digital strategies for businesses large and small, I have spent my career helping companies solve problems. My sweet spot is technology solutions, with an emphasis on web design, digital strategy, and information architecture.
Want some assistance building a digital strategy for your organization? Here are some ways I can help:
- Building a website
- Redesigning a website
- Writing content
- Helping with Google Analytics or Google Ad Manager
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Helping with web hosting, domain names, or DNS
- Editing images
- Fixing broken links, images, or pages
If any or all of this sounds interesting, I would be happy to help. We can build a new website from scratch or we can change your current website by editing and reorganizing the content.
A few of my past and current clients include:
- University of Kentucky
- WUKY radio station
- Fayette County Public Schools
- The Chronicle of Higher Education
- Lexington Food Trucks
- The Green Lantern Bar
- Fayette County Early Childhood Council
Send me an email to get started. And don’t worry–there is no charge for a consultation. I will give you some ideas and put together an estimate for the project.